UMBRA 006 is a Triton 3300/3 submersible. One of Triton’s most popular models, this submersible is capable of taking a pilot and two passengers, in perfect comfort and safety to depths of 3300 feet (1000 meters). Widely used by researchers and filmmakers. It was a Triton 3300/3 that allowed man’s first ever encounter with the giant squid underwater.
UMBRA 006 Specifications
13.1 ft / 4 m
9.2 ft / 2.5m
About UMBRA 006
As a Triton 3300/3 model, UMBRA 006 offers you an unprecedented opportunity to show friends and family the ocean world. Now you can dive on wrecks, both ancient and contemporary, explore the myriad denizens of the deep or laugh in wonder at the brilliant fish that inhabit the world’s coral reefs.
Equally suited for Scientific and Personal expeditions. What amazing marvels of the deep will you find in one of the world’s most advanced deep sea exploration craft?
- Two main thrusters and two vertrans thrusters enable movement in any direction via joystick controls
- The main ballast tanks provide superior freeboard and stability, making boarding while on the surface safer and easier
- Power is supplied by two large battery banks
- 3 passenger capacity
- Large 22” (0.6m) hatch allows entry when boarding from or from surface tender
- 3-Year ABS Survey Completed 2019
- Located at Triton Headquarters in Sebastian, FL
- Control: Joystick, Touchscreen + Manual Override
- 24v Supply: Dual Supply + Emergency
- Main Battery: 30 kWh
- Main Thrusters: 2 x 5hp / 2 x 3.7kW
- Vertran Thrusters: 2 x 5hp / 2 x 3.7kW
- Main Ballast: 8,030 lbs / 3,650 kg
- Variable Ballast: 396 lbs / 180 kg
- Life Support: Oxygen + CO2 Scrubberr
- Hatch Inner: 21.7 in / 550 mm
- Pressure Hull Inner: 69.5 in / 1.766 mm
- Pressure Hull Thickness: 6.6 in / 167 mm
- Weight: 17,640 lbs / 8,000 kg
Inquire About UMBRA 006 Triton 3300/3 Submersible
If you’d like to inquire about UMBRA 006, please fill out the form below and one of our experienced yacht sales professionals will help you with any questions you may have.
For immediate attention, please call Damon Smallwood at +1 (954) 812-6844 .